Friday, September 25, 2009

September Drawing Results.

Congratulations CHRISTINA SIMON!!!!!

You have won the free onesie/tshirt drawing for September!!!

Now you get to decide what you'd like on it! The color and also the size and I'll have it made and in the mail within the next week. Get back with me soon so I can get it to you quickly!!!

For October we have a great personalized gift that is very popular, Name Frame. A framed first or last name to have in the living room or in a child's room adds a great personalized touch. A friend of mine got me into these and they are GREAT! Great gifts, great additions, and trendy.

Here's one I finished recently that is a little different than what I normally do, each letter here is framed individually and then hung either straight across, arched, or alternating up and down. This one in particular will probably hang over the crib or changing table in Jacob's bedroom.



I have a variety of letters to chose from and have been taking a bunch of new ones, living in the LA area where there are an abundant of neat letters on signs and graffiti give me lots to take.

The one that I'll be offering for the drawing can either be like this one, above, or either in a larger frame with matte outlining the letters. You'll have your choice. To be entered in this drawing you'll have to do more than follow. Add a comment to this post offering a topic you'd like discussed on the site.

Thanks for your participation and interest!!!! And good luck in October's drawing!

No comments:

Post a Comment