Monday, September 21, 2009

Drawing.

Just a reminder...


Friday I will do the drawing for the free tshirt/onesie so if you haven't signed up to follow yet and want in the drawing sign up by Thursday! Also enter your name twice if you add a friend to follow the blog.
A few things regarding the tshirt/onesis...

1. chose style.
tshirt can be either long sleeve, short sleeve or tank top (your choice) and onesie can be long sleeve, short sleeve or tank top as well.

2. chose size.

3. chose color.
any color you'd like. i'll find whatever color you are wanting your little one to wear this fall or next spring, whenever you'd like.

4. chose phrase.
on the front or on the back personalize with baby's first name or last name or make a tshirt for baby's first birthday or second birthday with the number one on the front and their name on the back. you let me know what you're wanting and i'll see what i can do. one symbol or word on front and one on back maximum.

I hope I draw your name so I can make something special for your little one!! Be ready for next months drawing!!! I'll post it when I've drawn the winner.

gracie girl tank with crystal accents and miss bunny on the front.

No comments:

Post a Comment