Sunday, August 30, 2009

Baby Tip #7

Favorite.

I was just shopping around on the internet this evening and found something really cute that I wanted to share with all you moms-to-be out there. I hope to wear this someday. I think it's really great. And its a great brand with many other options to chose from.

This is a time to buy special little somethings for yourself. Being pregnant is a time of your life that will go by quickly and be short-lived. Spoil yourself and take advantage of all those cute "pregnant" items out there!!!

OR! If you aren't a mom-to-be but know someone that is...this is a great gift for a baby shower or for a "just because" gift. Treat a mom-to-be or treat yourself, either way what a great little necklace!!

Check out all the great necklaces at http://www.dogeared.com/


Here's one of my recent favorites. I won't be getting it for a while, but any of you pregnany mommys out there...this will suit you perfectly!




No comments:

Post a Comment